The primary purpose of this system is to deter crime and not watch people go about their daily lives.
We may use or process any services information, or optional information that you provide to us, for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it to relevant law enforcement authorities should the footage be linked to a crime, and combining it with other personal information.
We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Services purposes – such as requests for and providing our services
- Marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities
- Business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- Legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- Remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website
- Monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
We generally collect and process personal information for our customers for various purposes including:
- To help them deter crime
- To help them investigate crime, such as post-event analysis
- To give access to our customers to assist with fraudulent claims investigations; or
- We help them reference number plates against databases, so they are alerted to vehicles in the area that has been involved in a crime or has cloned number plates.